Etsy Shop     Pinterest     Goodreads     YouTube     Tumblr      Links

3.08.2015

Catroulette plus bonus

You ever chatroulette?  These pics are from my one-time experiment going online into the abyss of chatroulette to shine the light of my cats unto the world.  They were well-received by at least one person.  Witness her joy below.  Bonus from another time:  pics of the cats in little hat costumes. 

[On a less sketchy site, you can also catroulette and browse international kittens to adopt.] 


you know this guy was looking for titties not kitties

Freya was pleased to be one less inappropriate screenshot for this child




not interested




*** 

This was the first time I had seen...

my cats' "Get this thing the hell off me" eyes.

***

I've also entered the world of Instagram.  See more of my cats instagram.com/oabaeo

like this: 





No comments:

Post a Comment