Etsy Shop     Pinterest     Goodreads     YouTube     Tumblr      Links

8.04.2015

20/20 by D. Seiden

20/20



Salt misty breeze
Velocity driven
Noses in mud
The challenge arisen

Molded so young
True colours unseen
Gelatinous tin
Suite nineteen

Clicked into position and shrouded in treason
The right thing to do for all the wrong reasons
Once was invincible now whipped and shattered
Filth-Fashion INC. in shards of glamour

The ruling by peers
Through snickers and sneers
This faction reaction
Intimidation and pheer

Lids half-slits
Lips zipped tight
Frozen stand-by
Consoled by the sight

Scorn the infidel a part the conspiracy
Part of the problem invenomated jealousy
Cured of the hype guided by truth
My second opinion to start with the youth

Treat the ill
Shield the glare
Arm in arm
In my care

Revived inhale
Life in line
Soothed exhale
Sparkle & shine


Look in my eyes
I'm not nearly done


Look in my eyes
It's ten till one


Look in my eyes
Our time has come .. ..







D. Seiden 
February 2001





No comments:

Post a Comment